Val-u-Dent accepts digital impression from all major intraoral scanners. Please use the protocols below to submit your next case. In order to streamline our digital workflow we utilize the central file repository of our sister company Arcari Dental Lab. Please reference Val-U-Dent on your file submission.
- Visit https://www.meditlink.com/register and select “don’t have an account? Sign up.”
- Select the “Administrator” option under the category that best fits your business.
- Provide your information and check your email for a verification link. This email will also contain instruction to download the software.
- Select “Add New Partner” and search for Arcari Dental Laboratory (our sister lab) to start sending cases to our lab.
- Email Arcari at email@example.com and we will connect with your scanner.
- Select Carestream Connect on your scanner and search for Arcari Dental Laboratory or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select Arcari Dental Laboratory (our sister lab) when submitting raw .STL files.
Midmark True Definition Scanner
- Call Midmark support at 937-526-8387
- Request Val-U-Dent be added to your scanner
- Midmark will then confirm with “Val-U-Dent” and add connection remotely
- Log out then log back into your True Definition Account and select “Val-U-Dent” from the laboratory options
Align Technology iTero™ Element 5D
- Select “Find a Laboratory” on your iTero Scanner or use lab locator at www.itero.com.
- Connect with Val-U-Dent using our Company ID 109062.
- After connecting to us as a Lab, select Val-U-Dent on your scanner when sending files.
- Call 800-577-8767.
- Select Option 2.
- Request that Val-U-Dent is added to your scanner using our phone number: 781.245.4242
- After Val-U-Dent has been added, restart your scanner.
- After connecting to us as a lab, select Val-U-Dent on your scanner when sending files.
Dentsply Sirona CEREC® Primescan
- Create or login to your CEREC® Connect account.
- Select “MY CEREC CONNECT”
- Search for Arcari (our sister lab) as the Company Name. Check the box for Arcari and select ADD to complete registration.
- Whenever submitting your case via CEREC®, select Arcari from your list.